PERSONAL I /WH
|1. Where is your house?||a. because I'm sick.|
|2. How are you?||b. spaghetti.|
|3. When is the school party?||c. on Herzl Street.|
|4. Why are you home today?||d. I'm great,thank you.|
|5. Who is your best friend?||e. Anna|
|6. What is your favorite food?||f. on July 15th|
- Tick the correct Wh-word .
|1. Who / Why / Where
are the kids?
|They are outside now.|
|2.How / Who / Why
is the baby in bed ?
|Because he is very tired.|
|3.What / When / How old
is the test?
|4. How much / When / How
are the oranges?
|two dollars a kilo|
|5. How much / How old / When
is your sister?
|She is 17 years old today.|
|6.What / Where / Who
color is the dress?
|It is green.|
|7.How / How many / Why
do you go to work every morning?
|I go to work by car.|
|8.Where / What / When
are my shoes?
|They are under the chair.|
|9. Why / What / When
are you home every day?
|at about 17:00 p.m.|
|10.How / Where / What
is on the shelf?
- Complete the sentences with the correct Wh-word .
2. are you today ? I’m fine ,thank you.
3. is your coat ? in the bedroom
5. is your birthday ? in September
7. is that woman? She is our sport teacher.
8. are they working? in the book shop
9. apples do you have ? three apples
10. are the children? in the swimming pool
11. is Rita doing ? She is watching TV now.
12. does your car cost ? 2.000 $ dollars
13. time is it ? It’s nine o’clock.
14. are the kids sad? because they don’t go to the cinema.
15. is the party? at 5 o’clock
16. friends do you have? I have two good friends.
17. do they go to school? by bus
18. do you eat lunch? in the afternoon
19. is on the desk? a new notebook