MONTHSOF THE YEAR
1. Watch the video about the months of the year.
2. Add the missing letter:
anuary - ebruary - arch - pril - ay - une
uly - ugust - eptember - ctober - ovember - ecember
3. Fill in the blanks with the appropriate month:
* Halloween takes place in .
* comes after February.
* The last month of the year is
* The month between August and October is
* Christmas and Hannukah are celebrated in
* Saint Patrick's day is in
* The first month of the year is
* Thanksgiving takes place in
* April showers bring flowers.
* has 28 days.
* The 6th month of the year is
4. Unscramble the letters and write the name of the month:
* yanaJuy * hraMc * enJu * ebceDemr
* emeNvobr * pArli * yaM * arebFruy
* gsAuut * rbcoOte * yluJ * beteSpemr